Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guesting & Planning

This week, I had the opportunity to have a guest post over at Runner's Ramblings for my friend and fellow Tough Chik, Louise. I wrote about how I feel running is a gift. Click over there and give it a read.

Now, onto this week and planning it. It wasn't too hard actually. I'm no longer training for long races. My knee is not liking mileages over 5 miles right now, so no marathon for me on Sunday.  Amy's Awareness Run is over, so the planning and administrative part of that is over as well. We raised about $1800, so KUDOS to you!!!

I've decided to focus on strength training and flexibility while working out my knee issue...again. I can't decide between another round of P90X2, attacking Body Beast, or giving ChaLean Extreme a try. While I decide, I pulled out an oldie, but goodie...my Venus program from eons ago.

Here's my week's plan with a focus on strength training:

Monday: Venus, Week 1, Day 1 & teach YogaStretch class ---->check!
Tuesday: Short a.m. run, Ab Ripper 2, and walk group
Wednesday: Venus, Week 1, Day 2, foam roll in the evening before teaching my oldest how to make cupcakes.
Thursday: Short a.m. run, Ab Ripper 2
Friday: Venus, Week 1, Day 3
Saturday: Ab Ripper 2
Sunday: 5 mile run

This may be my pattern for the next couple of weeks or until my Les Mills Combat program gets here!

What are you up to this week? Speedy wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!