Monday, February 18, 2013

Mamavation Monday: February 18

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me lately. I think I've lost that thing in my head that keeps me organized and on schedule. Every day is different, but only the weekly routine remains somewhat similar. The thought of hiring someone just to tell me what to do when and be where at what time has even crossed my mind. So, here's my exercise check in (or what I plan on doing this week):

Monday: Taught my YogaStretch class & Les Mills Combat, either a class at the gym or at home.
Tuesday: Short am run, and Combat Lower Body Lean Out at home. I might hit an evening class at the gym before my walk group.
Wednesday: Combat 60 LIVE and yoga, then a short run while the Cy-Guy has soccer practice.
Thursday: Combat HIIT Power and Inner Warrior Stretch and walk (actually run intervals) with my neighbor.
Friday: Combat Power Kata and yoga class at a new place I'm trying out with my friend Jessica
Saturday: Combat HIIT Plyo and Core Attack with a short run beforehand.
Sunday: 5+ mile run and Combat 60 LIVE

Let's hope I stay on schedule this week. What's your schedule looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!