Monday, October 24, 2011

Join My Exclusive P90X Challenge!


Monday, November 14, I will begin an exclusive P90X Challenge that will incorporate both P90X & Shakeology.

I will only accept 5 people for this challenge!

I only want you to be a part of this if you are ready to take charge and commit:

  • pictures and measurements (not to broadcast – but for you)
  • one Shakeology meal a day
  • daily P90X workout (I will tell you the workout to do based on the calendar)

I am convinced that after the first 30 days you will look and feel wonderful, and you will be HOOKED and on your way to living a healthier life! I am already excited for you!!

I am ready to give 110% to each of these 5 people. It will be the six of us working together, so we can see results together — we will commit to our fitness goals and hold each other accountable.

Starting November 14, the six of us will all be doing the same workout scheduled for P90X, drinking Shakeology, tracking our progress, staying connected in our private Facebook group, etc. I will help you develop meal plans and give you daily access to my coaching, even beyond my normal coaching hours.

If you are thinking “well I don’t have Shakeology” ~ well then, YES what I am saying is you will have to commit to getting on Shakeology and drinking it once per day!! Don’t worry! It is one of the best commitments I have ever made!

This will be a commitment for the 5 people I take in and I want us all to be 100% committed…

By joining my challenge and purchasing a P90X challenge pack (available November 1), you will automatically get 1 month FREE of Beachbody Club membership— this is a great tool to have for all of us because we will all be starting at a different point in our fitness so with the club membership you will get a customizable meal planner that will make reaching your goals easier. Another bonus — 10% off all your Beachbody products and being entered into daily ca$h drawings just for tracking our workouts!

It is simple, though...5 easy steps for 5 committed individuals:

I know it sounds like a lot of info - right?

1. DECIDE & COMMIT to joining my P90X Challenge.

2. Commit to P90X for a full round of 90 days.

3. Choose Chocolate or Greenberry Shakeology to drink once per day for 90 days.

4. Receive CHALLENGE CONFIRMATION email from me with tips on how to track progress, how to measure, when to do your fit test, recipes, fitness tips, goal setting, how to schedule workouts, how to join our PRIVATE Facebook challenge group, etc.

5. Succeed ~ Look & Feel Great!!

FAQ. Based on questions I've already received:

  • What if I already own P90X or drink Shakeology daily? Great! We'll make this challenge work for you as long as you are committed to BOTH for 90 days.
  • Do I have to live near you? Not at all! These products are meant to give you success in your home on your schedule. This challenge is a commitment to yourself and to me to make a major transformation in yourself!
  • What's the cost? On November 1, exclusive challenge packs will be available at $205 which includes the entire P90X program, your first month of Shakeology, a 30 day trial of the Team Beachbody Club with free shipping. Additional costs will be equipment you want to purchase and your next two months of Shakeology at $120 per month ($4/day). We can talk about possible discounts and the cost differential if you already own the program/drink Shakeology.
Beat the New Year's bandwagon and invest in yourself and your health! Start your transformation now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!