Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mamavation Monday. January 15


I guess I pushed myself hard last week. I haven't been feeling too hot this week so far. I am on the mend, so that's a good thing. I'm still pushing hard in my Combat challenge group. I've also been on a Reset diet since January 2, so getting used to foods that are purely fueling and cleansing is something that has been a bit wearing on my body.

Here's my workouts for last week:


Monday: Les Mills Combat Lower Body Lean Out and teach Silver Sneakers Yoga Stretch class (DONE!)
Tuesday: Combat HIIT: Plyo and Inner Warrior (Last Saturday's workout)
Wednesday: Les Mills Combat 60 Ultimate Warrior's Workout. It was really raining, so no run.
Thursday: Combat HIIT: Power and Inner Warrior (Stretch). Then observed (take) a Silver Sneakers MSROM class, and walked with my neighbor.
Friday: Combat 30 LIVE and Core Attack. (That Core Attack is intense.) I also did a 1 mile test run for my knee on the treadmill.
Saturday: Combat HIIT: Power and Inner Warrior
Sunday: 3.14 mile run with my running buddy. It was an awesome run, and my knee felt wonderful!

Here's what's going on this week:

Monday: Combat Power Kata (makeup for Sunday) and Upper Body Blow Out. Taught my SSYoga Stretch class.
Tuesday: Rest day. I totally needed this because I have not been on my A game.
Wednesday: Combat 60: Extreme Cardio Fighter. Scheduled an evening run with running buddy.
Thursday: Combat HIIT: Power and Inner Warrior, MSROM class, and walk group.
Friday: Combat 60. Not sure if I'm going to do Extreme Cardio Fighter again or the Ultimate Warrior's Workout.
Saturday: Combat HIIT: Power and Inner Warrior
Sunday: Combat 30 and Core Attack as well as a run with the buddy. Hoping for 5 this week.

I'm really excited to see how this last week of the Reset diet will energize my body. I'll make sure to let you know how it turns out.

How's your week turning out so far?


4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! What an action packed week, I hope it's amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better now and finding that balance in life for you to rest, especially with so many illnesses going on in our communities these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing posts about Combat, but don't know what it is. I'm going to have to look it up. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie T. Combat is the result of Les Mills Body Combat and Beachbody teaming up to bring the top gym program into the home. I LOVE the program.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me smile!