Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mamavation Monday: Jury Duty Week


I totally spaced on last week's check in post and this week....JURY DUTY (insert foreboding theme music here). Yes, I got selected to sit on a panel for this entire lovely week, but you're not here to listen to me gripe about jury duty. Wait, one gripe, I can't stand sitting for so long. I've only been gone from my desk job for a month and my body can't stand so much sitting already! I'm pretty bummed I'm missing all my classes this week, but the law calls and I abide.

Anywho...I know I stayed on track last week and even got some mileage in! Here's my Daily Mile link for last week. http://www.dailymile.com/people/sokkamum/training/last_week?s=201301217d4b


Here's my goal for this week...even with 8 hour days in jury duty this week

Monday: Rest Day. I was wiped.
Tuesday: A.M. Workout – Combat Upper Body Blow Out. P.M. Workout - Combat 60: Extreme Cardio Fighter
Wednesday: Combat 60 LIVE and Core Attack. Plus a walk or run in the evening too.
Thursday: Combat Lower Body Lean Out, Inner Warrior, and walk group.
Friday: Combat 45 Power Kata.
Saturday: Combat Upper Body Blow Out and Core Attack and Combat 60 LIVE
Sunday: Sunday morning Buddy Run. I hit 6.88 miles last week, so I'm going to do an even seven this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!