Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weekly Check In: December 26

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday! I know I did! We even got snow!!! Snow seems to make our Christmases even more magical because we don't get it very often here in Texas.





This is what I had planned for last week:

Monday, Les Mill Combat 30 LIVE and teach Yoga Stretch class
Tuesday:Les Mills Combat HIIT: Power and Inner Warrior and walk group in the evening
Wednesday: Les Mills Combat 30 and Core Attack. 
Thursday: Les Mills Combat HIIT: Plyo and Inner Warrior, then my evening Walk Group
Friday: Les Mills Combat 45
Saturday: Les Mills Combat Warrior 2 (or Lower Body Lean Out)
Sunday: Minimum of a 5 mile run. 



This is how my week turned out:

Monday, Les Mill Combat 30 LIVE and teach Yoga Stretch class

Tuesday:Les Mills Combat HIIT: Power and Inner Warrior
Wednesday: Les Mills Combat 30 .
Thursday: Les Mills Combat HIIT: Shock Plyo and Inner Warrior, then my evening Walk Group
Friday: Nada
Saturday: My family over for Christmas so I ended up cooking, hosting, and cleaning.
Sunday:Exhausted from not usually hosting a holiday meal. Another Rest Day.
Monday: Christmas Eve (no workout)
Tuesday: Christmas (no workout)

Here's what the rest of my Christmas week looks like:

Wednesday: Les Mills Combat 45 (CHECK!)
Thursday: Combat 60 Extreme Warrior Fighter
Friday: Combat Warrior 2 & Inner Warrior workouts
Saturday: Not too sure, but I'm sure a core workout will be involved.
Sunday: 5 mile run minimum.

How is your week shaping up? Are you still with family or traveling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!