Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekly Plan & Mamavation Pledge

I'm thinking some weekly check in posts will help keep me consistent in my personal maintenance.

Here is what I planned to do last week:

Monday: Venus, Week 1, Day 1 & teach YogaStretch class
Tuesday: Short a.m. run, Ab Ripper 2, and walk group
Wednesday: Venus, Week 1, Day 2, foam roll in the evening before teaching my oldest how to make cupcakes.
Thursday: Short a.m. run, Ab Ripper 2
Friday: Venus, Week 1, Day 3
Saturday: Ab Ripper 2
Sunday: 5 mile run


Here's what I actually did:

Monday, Venus: W1, D1 & teach Yoga Stretch class

Tuesday: 2 mile a.m. run & walk group in the evening
Wednesday: Venus: W1, D2
Thursday: P.m. Walk Group
Friday: Venus: W1, D3
Saturday: Nada
Sunday: 4.82 mile run in 95% humidity...yuck.

This is my plan for this week:
Monday: Venus, Week 2, Day 1 & teach YogaStretch class ---->check! + foam rolling
Tuesday: Cardio something, Ab Ripper 2, and walk group
Wednesday: Venus, Week 2, Day 2. My Les Mills Combat program is scheduled to be here this day, so we'll see what else I do!
Thursday: Cardio something, Ab Ripper 2
Friday: Venus, Week 3, Day 3
Saturday: Ab Ripper 2 & P90X2 Yoga
Sunday: 5 mile minimum run. It's supposed to be around my favorite running temps, so it might be up to 7!

Mamavation Pledge

I'm try to get into the Mamavation Sistahood. I always want to inspire others to get healthier through nutrition and fitness, and if the Sistahood allows me the opportunity to inspire one person to make better choices in their own life, then I'd be one happy woman! Plus, I LOVE to meet new people. Some of my closest peeps are bloggers, FB-ers, tweeters, you name it...my virtual posse, so to speak. I believe in surrounding myself with people who think like me, so I think the Sistahood is a great community to have the chance to do that. If I'm allowed in, you'll see my weekly check in posts turn into Mamavation Monday posts, but they'll be the same thing basically. 

How are you doing this week? Reaching for some goals, challenging yourself? Share them!

1 comment:

Your comment makes me smile!