Thursday, August 18, 2011

P90X Week 7: Recap and results

Week 7 went fast!!! Combined with school camps, getting the family ready to go out of town, and the hot, hot temperatures here in the Dallas area, P90X was honestly just something on my day's schedule to get done. I have noticed that I'm rarely sore after workouts anymore despite the massive sweat, oh wait, liquid awesome showers that happen during the hour of working out. Also, my cardio workouts are becoming easier and easier. The true test will be when soccer season starts.

On a surprising note, P and the boys attempted Yoga X with me this week. I have to give them all kudos because they wanted to try a family yoga session beginning with one of the most intense yoga workouts out on the market right now. I am currently on the hunt for something all for of us could try. Cy only wanted to do about 5 minutes. He can’t stay still for too long. P did about 15-20 minutes, which is so cool that he tried. T, by the way, is totally awesome. He hung with me for 45 minutes. He did all the vinyasas of Yoga x. I was such a proud mom!

Results:


I've gained some inches and lost as well. My weight and my waist measurement I have been able to maintain. I keep thinking it's because my muscles are becoming more awesome. I know part of my current little plateau is due to me laxing a bit on my meal planning, which leads to not so great choices all the time for me. I'm not talking about fast food and super junk food, but more cheese on foods, a little more of the "foods-only-my-kids-will-eat", not enough fresh veggies and fruits. It's amazing what a difference little details or a little slacking in the diet can do. Thank goodness I have my Shakeology® to help out in the veggie/vitamin/nutrient department.

I realized I've only got about 5 weeks left of this first round of P90X. Wow. I can't wait for the day I get to write the "Week 12, Day 90" post!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!