Wednesday, September 7, 2011

P90X Week 10: Results and Recap

This week was not all about P90X. The incredible Texas heat wave broke, and I ended up running outdoors, therefore testing out a bit of my upcoming hybrid training schedule (at least I can say I was testing it out...I just really wanted to run!).





Results: Maintaining. No loss, no gain, and that's fine with me. I feel the difference in my workouts. I'm stronger and my endurance is on the upswing (especially if this humidity stays low). I really can't believe I have two more weeks of the total workouts and then to my last recovery week. After that...it's off to the hybrid schedule I made up for myself (but that's another blog post entirely)! Here's a brief overview of my week through Daily Mile.




1 comment:

  1. P90x you are going to have to work out for about an hour per day, and clean up your eating habits, but by the end you will have more muscle, more endurance, and even better flexibility and balance.
    Max Burn Weight Loss
    Perfect Radiance Review

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me smile!