Thursday, September 15, 2011

P90X Week 11: Results and Recap

It seems I'm late on posting because this week is following right in order like the beginning of the month. Downright freaking crazy. I sort of took a break from P90X to take advantage of the totally awesome weather Texas received after 60-something 100°+ days. You could say I grew tired of working out in my living room and hit the roads. Here's what I did instead of Week 11:

I'm glad I took the break. Variety is the spice of life, and no workout is effective when you're just going through the motions anyway. I ended the week ready to jump back into the very last week of hardcore working out and the last recovery week to finish off my first full round of P90X!

Results:



I gained in the hips and thighs...thank you soccer! Normally, I think I would be miffed that my thighs and hips are getting bigger, but I train those suckers at least 4 hours a week...it's all muscle, baby. Also, nothing else is gaining...I'm maintaining, which after all, is what a fit life is all about.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me smile!